AFC Urgent Care Educational Seminars
Host Q&A sessions for your parents:
Open the floor to your parents and staff to address their health-related concerns and problems. AFC Urgent Care is more than willing to come in and speak on a specific topic (cholesterol, glucose, monthly health awareness concerns, etc.) and provide health screenings.
Engage your community with fun games and interactive exhibition to provide them with tools and resources to trust and understand the difference between urgent care and the emergency room.
Host an event for the family:
Since opening our first center in March 2014, AFC Urgent Care has been striving to embed ourselves into the fabric of the community and their surroundings areas. From supporting public schools to sponsoring sport teams, we have emphasized support for the members of our local communities. Here is a brief summary of some of the community events we have supported:
- Urgent care and baseball safety education with North End Little League (NELL)
- Concussion and coach seminar with the Bridgeport Caribe Youth League
- Health screenings (glucose and blood pressure) at several elementary schools and high schools in Bridgeport
- Pediatric Eye Screening with the Lions International Club of Bridgeport
- Healthy Heart Wellness and Zumba Fitness Event at Bassick High School
- Healthy Kids Day with the YMCA
- National Diabetes Awareness Day with the YMCA
- Senior Health Awareness at the YMCA
AFC Urgent Care provides urgent care educational seminars. To discuss ideas or schedule an event contact Joyce Ramirez by email at [email protected] or by phone at 203-916-4516.